Let’s meet in 3 days, September 21 & 22
at the Crowne Plaza Milan Linate
for two inspiring days!
Patrizio Lancellotti, Belgium
Khalil Fattouch, Italy
Gilbert Habib, France
José Luis Zamorano, Spain
Jeroen Bax, The Netherlands
Philippe Pibarot, Canada
Mani Vannan, USA
Eustachio Agricola, Italy
Crowne Plaza Milan Linate
Via K. Adenauer, 3,
20097, San Donato Milanese,
REGISTRATION DESK OPENING HOURS
Thursday September 21: 08:00 – 18:00
Friday September 22: 08:00 – 15:30
Thursday September 21: 08:15 – 18:00
Friday September 22: 08:30 – 15:00
You can consult eposters directly online: eurovalvecongress.com/eposters
Network: Crowne Plaza Events
ACCESS TO THE CONGRESS:
You will have to give your name at the entrance and sign the attendance sheet.
The official language of the sessions is English. No translation available.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
After the congress you will receive a newsletter with access codes to download your certificate.
Pictures will be taken, and videos recorded during the congress. They will be published on the congress website. If you do not wish to appear please contact Virginie : email@example.com
In an eco-friendly approach, there will be no badges or paper programs at the congress.
HOW TO GET THERE
• Milan Linate Airport (LIN)
• Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP)
• Milan Bergamo Airport (BGY)
• Rogoredo Fs Railway Station
From the train station, take Largo Redaelli south towards via Orwell. Take the first exit at the roundabout onto Cavalcavia Pontinia/Via Rogoredo and continue onto via Emilia/Strada
Statale 9 via Emilia. At the roundabout, take the first exit and go straight. Turn left onto via Konrad Adenauer and then take a sharp right.
Estimated distance to the hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM
Driving directions from airports
• Milan Linate Airport (LIN): Take the East ring road (Tangenziale Est) out of Milano Linate Airport and exit at San Donato Milanese. You can also take a taxi to the hotel (estimated taxi fare: €25.00).
• Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP): Take the A 4 highway toward Bologna, then exit at Tangenziale Est/Bologna/Genova/Milano Centro. Take the Tangenziale Est (east ring road) and exit at San Donato/Metanopoli/Via Emilia. You can also take a taxi to the hotel (estimated taxi fare: €110.00).
• Milan Bergamo Airport (BGY): Take the A 4 highway to Milan and take the Tangenziale Est/Bologna/Genova/Milano Centro exit. Take the Tangenziale Est (east ring road) and exit at San Donato/Metanopoli/Emilia.
• Onsite Parking Available
• A public parking adjacent to the hotel is available for a fee. Cost: 7 EUR
Crowne Plaza Milan Linate
Via K. Adenauer, 3, 20097, San Donato
Cardiac surgeon, Technician,
Nurses & Students.
Divine id Executive manager
Mob: +33(0) 6 21 78 87 16
Tél: +33(0) 4 91 57 19 62
Mob: +33(0) 6 23 94 82 47
Tél: +33(0) 4 91 57 19 64
Registration, housing and speakers
Mob: +33(0) 6 13 96 08 70
Tél: +33(0) 4 91 01 21 00
Eurovalve congress 2023 is compliant with Ethical Medtech business code of practice
Divine [id] received the MedTech Europe Ethical Charter certification