Liege Congress Center
Esplanade de l’Europe 2
4020 Liège Belgium
Téléphone : 00 32 43 40 38 88
October 20 & 21, 2020
Reach Liège by car, from :
Brussels : E40
Namur : E42
Aachen : E40
Maastricht : E25
Antwerp : E313
Reach Liège by train or TGV
Access by train and TGV is via the Gare Guillemins which is the central railway station of Liège.
There is a regular bus service towards the Palais des Congrès on bus routes 17 or 138.
From the station, on foot via the « Belle Liégeoise » footbridge, you can reach the Palais des Congrès in 10 minutes.
Cardiologists / Sonographers / Cardiac surgeon / Technician and nurses / Students
Hotel reservation September 20, 2020
Pre-registration October 12, 2020
The official language of the sessions is English. No translation available.
Included in registration: final program, access to the exhibition hall, plenary room, coffee breaks and lunches.
- Learn About Art at the Grand Curtius
- Climb the Montagne de Bueren
- Marvel at the Liege-Guillemins Station
- Witness Beauty on the Inside of the Musee Des Beaux Arts de Liege
- Dig Deep at the Archeoforum of Liege
- Go Gothic at the St Paul Cathedral
- Learn about the Walloons
- Enjoy Mosan Art at the Church of St Bartholomew
- See More Mosan Art
- Take a Nighttime Stroll to the City Hall
- Find Treasure
- Arm Yourself at the Arms Museum
- See the Former Palace of the Prince-Bishops
- Witness Walloon Life
- Enter a Mansion